Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our Help Centre.
A leaner, meaner Troublemaker Tele for guitarists seeking to combine modern features and classic style. Fender Made In Japan instruments are fitted and finished with unique specs we rarely get to experience in Europe and America. When you see one appear, snap it up as soon as you can!
The Troublemaker is quite unlike your classic Tele. Out goes the ashtray bridge, singular tone and volume knobs and standard woods, and in comes a whole host of new hardware. It's equipped with an Adjusto-Matic bridge and tailpiece as well as a half-size pickguard; drastically changing the vibe of the instrument.
In the construction department, the Troublemaker is made of a mahogany body and neck combination topped with a rosewood fingerboard. Its slimmer "C" neck profile allows for fast playing across the 22 narrow, tall frets - a hybrid of vintage and modern finer details.
The biggest sonic evolution comes in the form of two Type II Modern Modified humbuckers. These pickups deliver crisp, contemporary tones suited to more aggressive styles of music than the standard Tele design. For big, crystal clear overdriven chords or smooth leads and cleans, these are the pickups to do it.
- Series: Made In Japan Troublemaker
- Country Of Origin: JP
- Color: Black
- Body: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Modern Modified Humbucking Pickup Type II
- Neck Pickup: Modern Modified Humbucking Pickup Type II
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjusto-Matic with Anchored-Tailpiece
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Black "Witch Hat"