Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our Help Centre.
A Telecaster unlike any other. Fender Made In Japan guitars are fitted and finished with unique specs we rarely get to experience in Europe and America - in this case it's a whole new body shape! When you see one appear, you should snap it up as soon as you can.
The Offset Tele is a hybrid of classic hardware and details of the original design and a dramatic new body style. It's made of a natural finish korina body and a mahogany neck; a combo you wouldn't find anywhere else other than in the Japan line.
The rosewood fingerboard still remains a comfortable 25.5 inches with 21 frets but has a slightly flatter radius than the standard Tele at 10 inches. Hardware consists of a retro three saddle bridge and the elongated pickup selector and volume and tone plate for that small slice of Tele influence.
This crossbreed Tele houses two raucous P-90 soapbar pickups made by Fender. They kick out more dirt and a higher output than the regular vintage single coils. They're yet another aspect of what makes the Offset Tele special. Tap into heavier, raw, driven tones with the dynamism of standard single coils.
- Series: Limited Edition MIJ
- Country Of Origin: JP
- Color: Aged Natural
- Body: Korina
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Body Shape: Offset
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Polyurethane
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 10" (254 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- String Nut: Bone
- Position Inlays: Ivory Dot
- Bridge Pickup: P90 Soap Bar
- Neck Pickup: P90 Soap Bar
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle
- Pickup Configuration: P90 / P90
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Custom "Cut-Off" Vintage-Style Tele® Bridge with 3 Brass Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top