Free plugins worth £842!
Purchase and register your new Apollo interface and get exclusive UAD plug-ins such as:
- Auto‑Tune® Realtime
- Manley VOXBOX® Channel Strip
- UA’s Galaxy Tape Echo
- Oxide Tape Recorder
- Pure Plate Reverb
Hurry, ends Jube 30th!
No coupons or redemption codes are necessary.The promotional plug‑ins will be automatically added to your account once you register your new desktop audio interface. Already own any of the promotional plug-ins? No problem. You’ll be able to pick from an alternate list of UAD plug‑ins.
Smarter, sleeker and better than ever. The re-energised Apollo Twin X is an elite desktop audio interface packing serious firepower in a small desktop format.
Universal Audio are at the top of the recording game and the Twin Apollo X outshines everything else in its class. Their Apollo series is the industry standard for recording artists, offering some of the best studio quality A/D and D/A conversion borrowed from their high-end rackmount units.
Add in UAD’s acclaimed analogue emulation plug-ins bundle powered by QUAD Core processing and you’ve got everything you need to lay down tracks straight out the box.
UAD use Unison mic preamps, which allow you to emulate iconic Neve, Helio, API, Manley and UA preamp characteristics. There’s plenty of sought-after tube and solid-state tones to discover through each pre’s impedance and gain sage sweet spots.
Prefer modelling technology? You also have the option of a Hi-Z gain matching instrument input. As with all UAD interfaces, the Twin Apollo X runs at near-zero latency at a dynamic range of 127 dB. No frustrating DAW fiddling here.
You’ll be hard-pressed to find an interface that includes as many great plug-ins as the Apollo range. The Realtime Analog Classics suite is sure to spice up your sound, packing guitar and bass amps from the likes of Marshall and Ampeg. Choose from an array of compressors, EQs, tape delay and reverb all powered seamlessly by the QUAD Core processor.
The Apollo Twin X is built to be the centrepiece of your recording setup. In addition to its two preamps and Hi-Z in are out two line outs, onboard monitor controls, a talkback function, headphone out and an ADAR/SPDIF input - far more than you’ll find on similarly priced interfaces.
There’s also room to expand. The Apollo Twin X can combine up to four Thunderbolt Apollos for further connection options as your studio grows.
- Desktop 10 x 6 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac and Windows
- Elite-class A/D and D/A conversion derived from the Apollo X rackmount interfaces
- 2 Unison mic preamps
- UAD-2 DUO or QUAD Core Processing
- Front-panel Unison-enabled Hi-Z instrument input and headphone out
- Built-in Talkback mic
- Dedicated monitor functionality
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input
- Includes the "Realtime Analog Classics" UAD plug-in bundle
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
Realtime Analog Classics Bundle
- UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ
- UA 1176LN Limiting Amplifier (Legacy)
- UA 1176SE Limiting Amplifier (Legacy)
- Pultec EQP-1A EQ (Legacy)
- Marshall® Plexi Classic Guitar Amp
- Pultec Pro EQ (Legacy)
- Teletronix LA-2A Leveling Amplifier (Legacy)
- Raw Distortion
- Ampeg® SVT-VR Classic Bass Amp
- Precision Channel Strip (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Precision Reflection Engine (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Precision Delay Mod (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Precision Delay Mod L (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- RealVerb Pro Custom Room Modeler