The Ampeg sound is synonymous with a grit that is as punchy as it is dynamic. Enter the Scrambler, a bass overdrive pedal that offers that authentic sizzle and sag – the real deal, in stompbox form.
Classic Ampeg Grit
Not only does the Scrambler offer that highly sought-after grinding sound; it has the ability to go from crunch to scream in no time. This gives you a versatile tonal palette to work with, perfect for giving your bass tone a little extra ‘oomph’ or going red-hot when you need to.
Not ones to complicate matters, Ampeg have kept the control panel streamlined for the Scrambler. It’s totally familiar territory, but enough to give you flexibility over your tone. Drive, volume, treble and blend let you combine the Scrambler’s drive with your clean signal so you retain low-end clarity.
- Delivers classic Ampeg grit, grind and sag
- Separate drive and blend (wet/dry) control
- Treble and volume control
- True bypass, analog design with incredible signal-to-noise ratio
- Roadworthy all-metal chassis construction
- 9V DC supply or battery capable (not included)