The M-Audio M-Track Solo is a 2-channel USB audio interface offering high-quality audio (16-bit) in a portable, compact style with streamlined controls. Record in conjunction with an iOS, Mac or PC device wherever inspiration strikes you!
This interface is ideal for capturing pretty much any kind of source, in any way you want. A stereo line input lets you hook up a drum machine, keyboard or digital piano etc, while +48V phantom power ensures you can connect and power studio condenser microphones. Or, use the instrument input to directly connect your bass or guitar.
A crystal preamp has been incorporated here. It provides low-noise and excellent transparency. It contributes to the best possible sound from any microphones you decide to use, highlighting every nuance and detail of your performance in the process. The preamp is augmented by clear A/D converters boasting a seriously impressive dynamic range.
The 1/8-inch headphone outputs and main RCA outputs both deliver zero-latency monitoring of your input signal. You can also utilise the USB/Direct switch to tweak the balance between playback from your laptop/computer software, and the direct inputs.
Software Bundle Included
A suite of versatile software comes with the audio interface, ensuring you've got all of the tools needed for serious music/audio production from the outset. Use either of the two DAWs - Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition, or MPC Beats - to craft beats, music, podcasts, or something else entirely!
There's also 20 AVID effects plugins to experiment with, encompassing delays, filters, reverbs and more. Use them to enhance the standard of your tracks while you mix and master.
- 2 channels.
- x1 combo input featuring a crystal preamp delivers high-quality audio.
- USB powered - no external power supply required.
- Compatible with PC and Mac.
- Includes a software bundle - MPC Beats, Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition, AIR Music Tech Xpand!2, 20 Avid plug effects, Eleven Lite guitar amp plugin.
- Direct/USB switch used for listening to computer or input signal.
- 1/8-inch headphone and RCA stereo outputs for monitoring.
- Connect a keyboard or digital piano etc using the stereo line input.
- Instrument input (for bass or guitar).
- +48V phantom power lets you connect and power condenser microphones.