Here's what AKG says about the Podcaster Essentials Kit:
The AKG Podcaster Essentials kit includes everything you need to transform your computer, tablet or phone into a professional-quality production studio, featuring an AKG Lyra Ultra HD multimode USB microphone, AKG K371 professional closed-back headphones, Ableton Live 10 Lite audio-production software, a free introductory recording course at Berklee Online, and a full set of accessories including cables and headphone splitter.
You’ll be ready to record in minutes with tools optimised for capturing high-quality audio, whether you’re in the studio or on location:
- AKG Lyra USB microphone plugs right into your computer to capture sound in 24-bit/192 kHz Ultra HD quality and offers pro features like intuitive capture modes and sonic enhancements that tailor your sound for any recording scenario.
- AKG K371 professional closed-back headphones let you monitor your recordings live, in full fidelity, while preventing sound from bleeding into your microphone.
- Ableton Live 10 Lite (Mac/PC) production software makes it easy to record, edit and arrange your podcast, from shaping the sound of your voice to building backing tracks with pre-recorded loops.
- Berklee Online Recording Course This four-part course provides a broad introduction to audio production, from using microphones to recording digital audio.
For 70 years, the pros have relied on AKG products to craft music’s biggest hits. Now you can bring that legendary sound quality to your podcasts with this versatile production kit that goes anywhere you go.
In the Box
- Lyra microhone
- K371 headphones
- USB-C to USB-A cable
- 1.2 m (2.5’) straight headphone cable
- 3.0 m (9.8’) straight headphone cable
- 3.0 m (9.8’) coiled headphone cable
- 3.5 mm (1/8”) to 6.5 mm (1/4”) headphone adapter
- Dual headphone adapter (supports two headphone connections)
- Protective headphone carrying pouch
- Registration card for Ableton Live 10 Lite
- Registration card for 4-part introductory recording course from Berklee Online
Lyra Microphone - Specifications
- Transfer Protocol: USB 2.0
- Transducer: 4 proprietary, permanently polarized back plate, condenser capsules
- Capture Modes: Selectable; Front, Front & Back, Tight Stereo and Wide Stereo
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Bit Depth/Sample Rate: 24-bit/192 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB SPL (0.5% THD)
- Power Requirement/Consumption: 5V USB/75 mA
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Power Output (RMS): 43 mW
- THD: <0.009%
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 22 kHz
- S/N Ratio: 98.0 dB
K371 Headphones - Specifications
- Headphone Type: Closed-back
- Driver Size: 50 mm
- Voice Coil: Pure OFC voice coil
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz – 40 kHz
- Sensitivity (SPL): 114 dB SPL/V @ 1 kHz
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Weight: 255 grams (8.9 ounces)