The L1 Pro16 Portable Line Array System is a highly portable PA package. It features premium quality sound - which when paired with its reduced footprint, makes it an ideal option for performing in small/medium sized venues, like a club or bar etc. If you're a singer-songwriter or a DJ, this system is perfect for you!
The PA delivers seriously powerful bass thanks to a built-in subwoofer boasting an intuitive RaceTrack driver architecture. This manages to offer similar performance to a standard 15-inch woofer, even with a 10-inch by 18-inch build. And it manages to do it while taking up a lot less space too. This only enhances the units sense of portability - ensuring you can have great sound, anywhere and anytime it's needed.
You'll be able to hook up any mic's, instruments and other bits of equipment via the integrated mixer. It features Bluetooth streaming, two aux inputs (1/4-inch and 1/8 inch respectively) and a pair of combo XLR 1/4-inch phantom powered inputs. There is then a set of rotary encoders which are used to tweak reverb, tone and volume parameters on each channel. You can even choose system EQ presets that have been optimised for live performance or streaming music from your device etc.
You'll have complete control over the mixer settings from your phone via the L1 Mix app. Fine-tune parameters as you get set up, ensuring you get the best possible sound before the show starts. Any changes you make - be it tone, volume or something else - are then reflected in real time on the mixer. This is because the mixer and app are in sync at all times! You can also utilise the extensive suite of custom EQ presets within the ToneMatch library while using the app.
- Bluetooth streaming from any compatible device.
- Tweak and alter settings and change presets on your smartphone via the L1 Mix app.
- Add more audio sources and other instruments using the dedicated ToneMatch port.
- Various connectivity options - two combo XLR-1/4-inch phantom-powered inputs, 1/8-inch and 1/4-inch aux input etc.
- Swap between EQ presets optimised for recorded music, live music etc.
- Highly portable, modular three-piece system.
- Improved bass and performance, with a reduced footprint thanks to a built-in 10 x 18-inch high-excursion neodymium RaceTrack woofer.
- Enhanced instrument and vocal clarity due to the J-shape extended-frequency line array (with 16 articulated 2-inch neodymium drivers, plus a 180-degree horizontal coverage).
- Balanced tone and full sound is ideal for small bands, singer-songwriters, DJ's and other musicians.
- Perfect for small/medium sized venues.
- Use the ToneMatch port to add other audio sources and instruments.