Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our Help Centre.
Here's What Yamaha say:
Designed for performance, YC Stage Keyboards feature Virtual Circuitry Modelling (VCM) Organ technology with physical Drawbars, extensive real-time control, and authentic acoustic / electric piano and FM synth sound.
The YC73 is the ideal model for the keyboardist who wants to cover the widest possible range of sounds. And that with a still compact size, a very comfortable weight, and direct and intuitive access to all important parameters for sound design. Using the MIDI Master Mode the larger keyboard range already allows three Split Zones, using internal sounds and in combination with external sound generators.
Another criterion that should not be underestimated is the fact that not every keyboardist needs a keyboard with 88 keys or is used to it from a piano. The “Balanced Hammer Standard” keyboard of the YC73 lies in a pleasant “middle” between the other two keyboard versions.
- Includes foot pedal (FC3A) and power cord
- USB Audio Interface (Stereo In/Out)
- Sound Engine: VCM Organ, AWM2, and FM
- BHS (Balanced Hammer Standard) keyboard: matte black key tops, 73 keys
- 9 Drawbar Controllers
- Integrated Effects
- Rotary Speaker simulation
- Master EQ
- 160 Live Sets
- Split/Layer functionality
- Pitch and Modulation Lever
- OUTPUT [L]/[R] (XLR jacks, BALANCED)
- 2 Line Outputs: 6.3 mm jack
- 2 Line Inputs: 6.3 mm jack
- Stereo Headphones Output: 6.3 mm jack
- MIDI (DIN) [IN]/[OUT]
- USB [TO HOST]/[TO DEVICE]
- 2 Inputs for Foot Switches
- 2 Inputs for Foot Controllers
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1,086 mm × 355 mm × 145 mm
- Weight: 13.4 kg