Bristol based synth designers UDO Audio have developed an incredible 12-voice polyphonic, binaural analogue-hybrid synthesizer built on a top of the range FPGA based architecture. Added to this is a smart subtractive analogue toolset - letting you create incredible classic, or more experimental tones. The Super 6 provides you with immediate access to the exact controls required for complex performance and editing.
A compact but durable construction, partnered with super smooth and responsive controls across the board makes the Super 6 an absolute joy to pick up and play. Extended sessions will yield even more creativity from this deep, yet accessible synth. This version features a smart, blue coated finish – for you musicians out there that like to stand out from the crowd.
An LFO1 provides you with an extensive range, with 6 waveforms to choose from and a one-shot mode. There’s also key tracking, which results in top of the mark FM performance and a slider for controlling left to right phase – making full use of the binaural structure. Add to this a simple, user friendly modulation matrix and a pair of envelopes and you’ve got an incredibly versatile piece of gear.
A 4-pole resonant state-variable filter grants you maximum control over resonance as well as offering a rare autotune feature, built specifically for precision key tracking. Complete flexibility is the name of the game here.
Dual DDS Oscillators
Running at 50Mhz sample rates, with each including a super-wavetable core made up of a master oscillator and 6 phase corrected ‘sister’ oscillators, results in unparalleled stereo width. This allows you to craft evolved and refined textures with a rich, analogue tone.
- Dual Stereo 24-Bit Digital Effects
- External Audio Input with Audio Trigger
- Step Sequencer and Arpeggiator
- Multi-Purpose Flexible LFO’s, Envelopes and Modulation Matrix
- Durable Build with Solid, Playable Controls
- Flexible Hybrid FPGA and Analog Voice Architecture
- DDS Oscillator 2 with FM, Sync, Sub Oscillator and X-Fade Modes
- 7-Core Super Wavetable Main Oscillator with Waveform Download
- Binaural Analog Signal Path for Stereo Movement and Spatial Effects
- 4 Octave Fatar Keyboard with Velocity and Aftertouch, Expression and Sustain
- 12-Voice Polyphonic Analog-Hybrid Synthesizer
- Blue Coated Finish