The Jamstik Studio MIDI is possibly the most versatile guitar ever made! Featuring a 24-fret fingerboard, an ultra-modern headless neck, a comfortable 3/4-sized body and dual humbuckers — you'd be easily mistaken for thinking that this instrument was just a cool and contemporary take on the classic electric guitar.
However, it's the Jamstik Studio's extensive MIDI capabilities that make it one of the most practical music-making tools on the market for guitarists, producers and songwriters. Powered by Jamstik signal processing technology and proprietary algorithms, the Studio MIDI represents state-of-the-art MIDI guitar performance — built into a portable, all-in-one solution.
What does Jamstik's Studio MIDI Guitar do?
For many years, pianists have enjoyed using MIDI keyboard controllers to trigger their favourite DAW software instrument sounds — such as synths, strings and woodwind. With their ingenious Studio MIDI guitar, Jamstik has now given guitar players that same creative power with a high-quality product that still provides the natural playing feel of a real guitar.
Featuring a precision-mounted Hex MIDI pickup alongside its standard analogue electric guitar electronics, you can send carefully-processed MIDI data directly to a DAW and basically make the Jamstik sound like anything you want it to be! It accurately detects string bends, hammer-ons, pull-offs, slides and tapping in real-time to control soft-synths and samplers with guitar performance expression.
- 3/4-Sized Body — Ergonomic proportions similar to a travel guitar, with super-cool contemporary shape.
- Headless Design — Provides a modern, on-trend look and shortens the instrument to just a mere 32.5".
- Timeless Tonewoods — A Mahogany body, Maple neck and Rosewood fingerboard combine to produce a classic electric guitar tone rich in sustain with exceptional note clarity.
- Smooth C-Shaped Neck — Gives guitarists a comfortable and familiar playing experience, especially with the conventional 25.5" scale length.
- 24-Fret Fingerboard — Full 2-octave range for each string means that there are practically zero limits to your creativity.
- 2 Humbuckers with Coil-Split Functionality — Powerful HH pickup configuration provides you with a wide tonal palette, with push/pull coil-split volume knob further enhancing versatility.
- Hex MIDI Pickup — Signal is sent to built-in processors which provide algorithmic pitch analysis and real-time conversion to MIDI.
- Jamstik VST Plugin — Designed to unlock the guitar's full potential, boasting over 125 presets that are completely customisable.
- Bluetooth Connectivity — Record MIDI parts cable-free. A great live performance feature too!
- Additional Features — The guitar comes bundled with Jamstik's intuitive Creator software for Mac/PC, a custom padded gig bag, required USB C-to-A cable and adapter, a 3.5 TRS-MIDI cable, 1/4" guitar lead, strap locks, allen keys, manual and a guitar pick.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Size: Compact 3/4"
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: C-Shape
- Neck Width: 1.57" /40mm
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 13.78" / 250mm
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Dots
- Number of Frets: 24
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Bridge: Hardtail with Fine Tuners
- Strap Pins: Locking
- Bridge Pickup: LIGHTNING LH-B
- Neck Pickup: LIGHTNING LH-N
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle
- Controls: 1 Volume (Push/Pull for Coil-Split)
- Output: Standard 1/4" Jack
MIDI Connectivity & Charging
- MIDI Pickup: Precision-Mounted Hex
- USB-C for MIDI Out & Charging
- 3.5mm TRS-MIDI Out Option
- Bluetooth Wireless Connectivity
- Battery: Lithium Ion Rechargeable (8+ Hours Playtime)