The Behringer SYSTEM 15 is a complete System-15-style modular synth, boasting 16 different modules, a MIDI-to-CV converter and a sizable EURORACK GO case with a power supply and plenty of room for expansion. It comes pre-assembled, so you can spend more time experimenting, and less time fiddling around with the electronics. Harness the timeless synth sound of the'70s!
So, if you want to dive head first into the exciting world of modular synthesis - and have additional space to grow your setup as your creative and sonic needs grow too - then the Behringer SYSTEM 15 is a more than worthy choice.
- Eurorack GO case with PSU
- x1 CM1A MIDI-to-CV converter grants control using a DAW, MIDI keyboard, and S-trig or v-trig outputs
- x1 BP12 and x1 BP28 blank panels for up to 96 HP of extra expansion real-esate
- x1 BP56 blank panel for even more extra modules of your choosing.
- x2 911 envelope generators featuring S-trig inputs and CV outputs
- x2 902 voltage controlled amplifiers featuring 3 summed CV inputs alongside dual audio outputs and inputs
- x1 9048 voltage controlled high pass filter, plus x1 904A voltage controlled low pass filter
- x1 923 filter module featuring 6 dB high and low pass filters, as well as pink and white noise sources
- x1 914 fixed filter bank featuring 12 active bandpass filters (from 125 Hz - 5.6 kHz) plus high pass/low pass filters
- x1 961 interface module works to convert V-trig to S-trig making it compatible with other Eurorack modules
- x1 CP3A-M 4 input mixer featuring 4 outputs, 2 sets of 4 multiples and master level
- x1 921A oscillator driver featuring x1 921 VCO and x2 921B VCOs for 3 fully formed voices
Here's What Behringer say:
The first SYSTEM 55, 35 and 15 synth modules came out in the early 70s and tended to be extremely expensive. They were mainly all discrete transistor designs as op-amps at the time were very high cost. The discrete circuitry gave the modules a very distinctive sound and were used by artists like Keith Emerson, Stevie Wonder, Tangerine Dream and so many more, giving us some of the greatest records we’ve ever heard. Modular synths were a landmark development in electronic music and today, it’s about to get better.
We’re bringing back all those amazing modular synths that you’ve all come to know and love and we’re putting them in one neat package that’ll surely blow you away. Enter the Behringer SYSTEM 15. This is a pre-assembled “System 15” modular synthesizer that comes packed with 16 of our vintage sounding synth modules, mounted and fully powered in the super-sturdy EURORACK GO case. It even comes with some extra space for another one of our favourite things… more modules!
A Great Way to Start
The SYSTEM 15 is an amazing tool for those who are just starting down the psychedelic, neon-bathed road of modular synthesis. This whole setup comes equipped with a 921A OSCILLATOR DRIVERS, two 921B VCOs and a 921 VCO all of which provide three fully featured voices that you can adjust and tweak any way you want! The CP3A-M MIXER module allows you to mix up to four inputs which you can then patch out to other modules. Want a nice pad to your song? Have one signal go to a delay module and have another go into a step sequencer or other modules in the SYSTEM 15 for more intricate patches and hours and hours of fun! The SYSTEM 15 also includes the CP35 ATTENUATOR module with 4 linked attenuators and two sets of 4 multiples and reference voltages. Connecting a single signal to the CP35’s first input will allow it to pass to all 4 outputs. This allows you to have up to 4 variable outputs of a single signal source. Also included are two banks of 4-point multiple circuits for you to be able to route multiple copies of input signals to other modules.