The Behringer FOUR PLAY combines quad voltage controlled amplifiers and a mixer module for Eurorack gear. Slot it into your existing setup and experience ultra-low noise operation from the outset. With every VCA boasting dedicated manual level control, you'll be able to mix each independently of one another.
- Eurorack specs: 12 HP, 100 mA +12V, 100 mA -12V
- Dedicated CV attenuators featuring dual LED's let you accurately monitor bipolar CV signals
- 16 switches and controls grant you accurate control - in real-time- to essential settings
- Fully adjustable VCA response curve (linear to exponential)
- Outputs normalled to mix input of adjacent output - ensuring cascaded control
- Normalled CV inputs to adjacent input- also delivering cascaded control
- VCA's with boost switch for increased output level (6 dB)
Here's What Behringer say:
The first synth modules came out in the 60s and tended to be extremely expensive. The FOUR PLAY is a modern compact and versatile module giving you four independent VCA’s which can also be used as a 4-channel voltage-controlled mixer for amazing flexibility. Modular synths were a landmark development in electronic music and today, it’s about to get better.
This is the Behringer FOUR PLAY. A high performance quad VCA and mixer module that can fit in a standard Eurorack case. The best part? It’s at a very affordable price. Mix the FOUR PLAY in with your existing rig or start your modular synth journey from here. Either way you’re sure to have a lot of fun.
Mix It Up
The FOUR PLAY is a feature rich quad VCA module with CV input attenuators, each with a bi-color LED to indicate CV input activity and polarity. Input boost switches add extra gain for lower level input signals. The curve controls allow you to setup the ideal CV response curve from fully exponential to linear, or any combination of the two. The level controls set the VCA gain and allow manual control of the signal output level, both when used as independent VCA’s or when used as a mixer. The VCA’s are DC coupled so can process both audio signals and CV signals.