Here's what Zoom say about the G6:
Jaw dropping effects combined with powerful amp modeling, the G6 gives you more sonic possibilities than ever before.
- Integrated pedal board with 6 stomp switches and expression/volume pedal
- Ultimate Zoom FX processor technology with custom amp modeling
- 4.3˝ color LCD touch-screen interface
- Chain up to 9 effects or 7 effects + amp emulation
- IR load function for speaker cabinet simulation
- New Play Mode Footswitch provides instant access to different play modes
- 68 rhythm patterns
- Looper with loop time up to 2 hours with SD card installed
- Built-in USB audio interface (2-in / 2-out)
- Compatible with Zoom Guitar Lab
- Wireless control via optional Bluetooth adapter (BTA-1) with Handy Guitar Lab app (iOS)
DRAG AND DROP
Your sounds may be complex but building them shouldn’t be. With easy-to-use application driven technology, the G6’s 4.3-inch color touchscreen lets you drag, drop and swipe your way to new sounds.
AMPS + CABS
All the best amps in amp history are in here (and a few new ones, too), along with 70 pre-loaded, precisely recorded impulse responses (IR) and room to add more than 100 of your own.
THE RIGHT SOUND
The G6 also delivers the ultimate collection of Zoom’s legendary guitar effects and tones, including brand new Distortion and Modulation effects.
The G6 has room for 240 patches, including 100 presets so you can build patches for each song in your repertoire and easily cycle through your setlist. Create patches of up to seven effects.
The G6 can create multiple loops up to 2 hours each in length with an SD/SDXC card. Create, store and recall up to 256 loop files with an SD card.
The G6 has a mono input, stereo outputs with volume control, a mono fx loop, aux in, control in and headphone out. Using the USB port, the G6 also functions as a 2in/2out audio interface for Mac and PC.
GUITAR LAB SOFTWARE
With a USB connection, Guitar Lab software allows you to browse and upload/download an endless assortment of amps, effects and artists patches. Connect the G6 directly to the Handy Guitar Lab app via Bluetooth. Using the optional BTA-1 adaptor wirelessly connect your phone as a secondary interface for your G6.
- G6 Multi-Effects Processor
- Zoom AD-16 AC Adapter
- Quick Guide
- Steinberg Cubase LE Software