The TC Electronic Skysurfer mini is an ultra-compact reverb pedal loaded with 3 studio-grade algorithms. Featuring a small yet rugged enclosure, this affordable stompbox can be easily mounted onto your pedalboard — effortlessly taking care of all your ambient needs with its spring, plate and hall reverb modes.
Skim effortlessly across a deep-blue churning ocean, swim in a cavernous grotto, or soar through the ambient spray of the surf!
3 Reverb Sounds
- Spring — Recreates all of the drip and splash of an old-school reverb tank, like you'd find in a vintage tube amp.
- Plate — Enables you to mimic classic studio reverbs.
- Hall — Covers a full range of tones, from earthy and organic to full-on interstellar spaceflight!
- Studio-quality digital reverb pedal
- Award-winning TC Electronic reverb algorithms
- Versatile spring, plate and hall reverbs
- Controls for Reverb Decay, Mix and Tone
- Compact footprint fits on any pedalboard
- True bypass to keep your signal pure when the pedal is not in use
- Top-mounted jacks allow more pedals to be stacked onto your board
- Built-like-a-tank construction
- Power: 9V DC (centre negative)
- Current Draw: 100 mA
- Dimensions: 99 x 57 x 56 mm (3.9 x 2.2 x 2.2")
- Weight: 0.29 kg (0.64 lbs)