Probably the best Multi FX pedal of all time. The Jam Pedals Pink Flow is a combination of all their best and most essential stompboxes in the single stunning unit.
If you love the sound and aesthetic of Jam Pedals, or want a high-end unit to take care of the effects side of your rig, the Pink Flow is the answer. It contains a total of seven individual sounds all with their own adjustable parameters.
Each effect produces a unique, high quality tone you’re bound to get plenty of mileage from. The Pink Flow is future-proofed for you to insert any pedals you like into the signal chain, as well as expression pedal compatibility, switchable true and buffered bypass and tap tempo in the complete, compact unit.
Here's what Jam Pedals say about the Pink Flow:
The Pink Flow is our proposed combination of JAM pedals designs that will...
- Equip you with the essential tools to not only bring your “Pink” lines to life but lift them to a whole new level.
- Offer a future-proof and versatile array of effects that will help you “Shine On” in most live and recording situations you might find yourself in down the road.
- Maintain the integrity of your hard-earned tone with 100% handmade analog circuitry, a selection of true or buffered bypass (Delay Llama trails mode) and zero patch cables!
Simplify your rig by minimizing set-up and tear-down times, reduce hauling weight and restrict power and audio cabling to the minimum
Allow you to focus on creating and playing music
1. Seagull: the seagull effect heard in “Echoes”!
2. Dyna-ssoR: A realisation of our inspiration to combine a Ross Compressor® and a vintage DynaComp® using the extremely rare NOS CA3080 chip.
3. Tubedreamer: a JRC4558D equipped 808 style overdrive offering a carefully tuned, midrange frequency register, that delivers warm and rich overdriven sound through any amp. Features a high- gain footswitch.
4. Red Muck: a Fuzz / Distortion pedal, inspired from the circuits of the ’71 “triangle” and the later “Red Army / Civil War” Muff. Features a toggle-switch to select between symmetrical or asymmetrical clipping.
5. FX Loop Send / Return: Connect other effect/s to place them AFTER the Red Muck and BEFORE the WaterFall.
6. WaterFall: a smooth, lush-sounding Chorus / Vibrato pedal, featuring BBD chips, with 2 toggle-switches, one to select between chorus and vibrato modes, and another to switch to a wetter effect.
7. Ripple: Smooth, sweet and transparent 2-stage phaser pedal.
8. Delay Llama: A fully analog, BBD chip, delay pedal with a maximum delay time of 600ms, Tap Tempo, HOLD function, and Delay Time expression pedal input. Features a two-position toggle-switch for trails mode ON/OFF and external Tap Tempo input.
Removing the bottom cover will reveal the 3 trimmers mentioned previously, located on the blue PCB (right) which you can adjust to:
- set WaterFall’s maximum speed
- set Delay Llama’s maximum amount of repeats
- set Delay Llama’s trails decay amount
In seeking to make the Pink Flow as versatile as possible, we have proceeded to introduce the following features:
- TAP tempo with subdivisions on the Delay Llama.
- Delay Llama trails mode.
- External TAP tempo IN.
- Send / Return FX loop between the Overdrive and Modulation sections for you to place other effects in.
- True Bypass Relay Switching.