Epiphone Matt Heafy Les Paul Custom Origins Electric Guitar in Bone White
Features a pair of custom-voiced Fishman Fluence® pickups. Custom hardshell case included.
More stock due in 3 months or longer.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 999 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The Matt Heafy Les Paul Custom Origins is the latest collaboration between the Trivium front man and Epiphone. Designed in partnership with Heafy, this signature model is a modern take on the classic Les Paul Custom design. Featuring a pair of custom-voiced Fishman Fluence® pickups, the Les Paul Custom Origins is a powerful tone machine, optimised for high gain sounds. The Alnico neck and Ceramic bridge pickup configuration delivers a range of modern, active, high-output tones, from crisp, glassy cleans to crushing high-gain. Both pickups can be split via push/pull controls for some sparkling overwound single coil tones too! Other features include a weight-relieved Mahogany body, Ebony fingerboard, fast-playing SpeedTaper™ D profile neck and locking Grover® Rotomatic® tuners with Tulip buttons. The Les Paul Custom Origins comes beautifully presented in a deluxe custom hardshell case, providing top-notch protection!
- Custom-Voiced Fishman Fluence® Pickups - These modern, multi-voiced pickups are capable of producing both single coil and humbucker tones. Optimised for high gain, they maintain pick attack and clarity no matter how much gain you throw at them!
- Weight-Relieved Body - Regular players of Les Pauls will be familiar with just how heavy they can be! The weight-relieved Mahogany body has all the resonance and sustain of a Les Paul but is much easier on your shoulders!
- Grover® Locking Rotomatic® Tuners - Locking tuners facilitate lightning fast string changes whilst ensuring optimal tuning stability. Once you've used locking tuners, you won't want to use anything else!
- SpeedTaper™ D Profile Neck - This ergonomic neck profile is ideal for both crushing power chords and intricate lead passages higher up the neck, offering enhanced comfort and playability.
- Deluxe Custom Hardshell Case - This rugged hard case provides convenient and reliable protection against bumps ands dings when you're on the move. It also serves as a great storage option at home or in the studio.
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Top Material: Maple
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Weight Relief: Modern
- Binding: 7-ply Top, 5-ply Headstock, Single ply Fretboard
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: SpeedTaper D
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.693" / 43mm
- Inlays: Custom Blocks
- Finish: Gold
- Bridge: Epiphone LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Epiphone LockTone Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Grover Locking Rotomatic with Tulip Buttons
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Black Knurled Metal
- Strap Buttons: 2
- Bridge Pickup: Fishman MKH Fluence Ceramic
- Neck Pickup: Fishman MKH Fluence Alnico
- Controls: 2 Volume (push/pull coil splits); 2 Tone (push/pull Humbucker Pickup Voicing)
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Case: Custom Hardshell Case Included
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr Alistair SCANLAN28th Jul 2022
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable