The Epiphone Limited Edition Les Paul Custom Lite gives you authentic LP style and performance in an affordable, lightweight package. Featuring a chambered body and boasting a set of Epiphone's versatile Alnico Classic humbuckers, the Les Paul Custom Lite would serve as an excellent live performance workhorse. Finished in a classy Alpine White colour and featuring luxurious gold hardware - the Les Paul Custom Lite certainly looks the part too!
The legendary Les Paul formula remains intact with the Custom Lite, with its signature all-Mahogany construction. Giving the instrument its rich, signature sound; the Custom Lite's weight-relieved chambered body not only makes the guitar lighter and more comfortable to play onstage, but also enhances resonance for an airier sound with a broader frequency response.
A glued-in, set neck construction ensures brilliant sustain, and the Custom Lite's neck is carved to the ever-popular "SlimTaper" D-shaped profile that modern players simply love. Adorned with a sleek Ebony fingerboard, this material adds plenty of brightness to the guitar's overall tonality and feels silky-smooth under the fingers.
Electronics & Hardware
The Limited Edition Les Paul Custom Lite is powered by two of Epiphone's critically-acclaimed Alnico Classic humbuckers. Made with Alnico-V magnets, these models provide a slightly higher output than vintage pickups, with livelier mids and highs. The bridge humbucker is a Classic Plus, which has a hotter sound that is able to handle large amount of gain without breaking a sweat!
Hardware appointments on the Les Paul Custom Lite are also top-notch. With a non-rotating, heavy-duty output jack; this thoughtful addition ensures firm contact between your instrument cable and the guitar's electronics for reliable operation. The classic "LockTone" tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece combination guarantees sublime intonation, while the Grover tuners enable precise tuning with their 18:1 ratio.
- Classic '50s era “tuxedo” weight-relieved Les Paul body
- Epiphone Alnico Classic humbuckers
- Grover 18:1 ratio machine heads
- Silky-smooth Ebony fingerboard
- Material: Mahogany
- Weight Relief: Chambered
- Approx Weight: 3.4kg/7.6lbs
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: "SlimTaper", D-Profile
- Joint: Glued-In, Set Neck
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Inlays: Pearloid "Block"
- Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Truss Rod: Two-Way Adjustable
- Colour: Gold
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuners: Grover, 18:1 Ratio
- Pickguard: 3-Ply, Black/White/Black
- Knobs: Black "Speed"
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic Plus Humbucker
- Controls: 2 Volumes, 2 Tones
- Output Jack: Epiphone Exclusive Non-Rotating, Heavy Duty
- Strings: D'Addario® 10-46