Here's what Charvel says about the Pro-Mod DK24 HH 2PT CM LH:
Charvel turns modern high performance on its head with the new Pro-Mod DK24 HH 2PT CM LH, a brazen instrument for the progressive left-handed guitarist searching for an unparalleled spectrum of sound.
Featuring a sculpted shredder’s cut heel and a scalloped lower back bout for easy upper access to the fingerboard, the alder body in the classic Dinky style is cloaked in either a Gloss Black or Satin Shell Pink finish.
The bolt-on caramelized maple “speed” neck features graphite reinforcement, silky-smooth hand-rubbed satin urethane back finish, heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel and Luminlay side dots. Its 12”-16” compound radius caramelized maple fingerboard features comfortable rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets, pearloid dot inlays and Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut.
Brimming with versatility courtesy of the mini two-way toggle switch for series and parallel, this lefty guitar features an HH pickup configuration consisting of a direct mount custom Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10B bridge pickup and direct mount custom Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro APH-1N neck pickup. The bridge pickup radiates a crisp top-end with low-end articulation, while the neck pickup has incredible range with soaring highs and silky lows.
Blending sophisticated style with assertive tone, the Pro-Mod DK24 HH 2PT CM LH also offers premium modern features such as a five-way blade pickup switch, Stratocaster-style skirt knobs for the volume (with 500K EVH Bourns low friction potentiometer) and no-load tone controls, Gotoh Custom 510 recessed tremolo bridge, Charvel-branded locking tuners, chrome hardware and more.
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Satin
- Neck Material: Caramelized Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Fingerboard: Caramelized Maple, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: 4mm Pearloid Dot
- Side Dots: Luminlay
- Nut (Material/Width): Graph Tech TUSQ XL, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Headstock: Licensed Fender Stratocaster
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Truss Rod: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10B
- Neck Pickup: Custom Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro APH-1N
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade & 2-Way Mini Toggle: (Pos 1: Bridge Pickup, Pos 2: Both Outer Coils, Pos 3: Bridge & Neck Pickup, Pos 4: Both Inside Coils, Pos 5: Neck Pickup; 2-Way Mini Toggle Down/All Series; 2-Way Mini Toggle Up/All Parallel
- Controls: Volume (with 500K EVH Bourns Low Friction Potentiometer), No-Load Tone
- Bridge: Gotoh Custom 510 Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Charvel-Branded Die-Cast Locking
- Control Knobs: Stratocaster-Style Skirt
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)