Spector basses are renowned for their neck-through-body design. The EuroBolt model, however, adds a new dimension to the iconic Spector sound — featuring a traditional bolt-on construction that introduces extra snap and "punch" into the exquisite tonal mix! Still retaining the smoothly-ergonomic NS body shape, crafted from lightweight European Alder, the EuroBolt 4 even features a rock-solid Roasted Maple neck that's simply incredible to play.
The first-class Spector EuroBolt 4 bass sports hum-cancelling Aguilar P/J pickups and an OBP-2 active tone circuit; providing a wide palette of tones and perfectly enhancing the natural tones of the instrument. High-quality hardware will guarantee decades of reliable use too, with the included gig bag offering great protection.
- European Alder Body — Timeless tonewood choice synonymous with bolt-on instruments. Revered for its balanced sonic qualities, with tight lows, bold mids and pronounced treble.
- 3-Piece Roasted Maple Neck — Roasting process removes all of the natural moisture retained by the neck wood, ultimately darkening the material and making it far less vulnerable to warping when exposed to varying climates.
- Aguilar Electronics — Combination of passive pickups and active preamp results in a versatile and powerful array of tones, especially with the flexible P/J configuration. Bass and treble cut/boost controls let you sculpt the ideal sound for any situation.
- Pro-Grade Hardware — EuroBolt is outfitted with Spector's locking bridge for solid intonation and dependable performance.
- Padded Gig Bag — Durable soft case protects the bass against knocks on the road!
- Body Wood: Lightweight European Alder
- Top Wood: Poplar Burl
- Neck Wood: 3-Piece Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard Wood: Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Number of Frets: 24
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Crown
- Nut Material: Graphite
- Nut Width: 1.64"
- Scale Length: 34"
- Pickups: Aguilar 4P/J-HC
- Controls: Neck Volume, Bridge Volume, Bass Cut/Boost, Treble Cut/Boost
- Preamp System: Aguilar OBP-2
- Bridge: Aluminum Locking
- Tuners: Sealed Die-Cast
- Hardware Colour: Black
- Strings: D'Addario XL-170
- Case: Spector Padded Gig Bag