Here's what Spector say Euro5RST Bass
The Euro RST series brings Spector’s classic design into a new era with updated tonewoods, enhanced electronics, and a fresh palette of exclusive stain options. Neck-through construction has long been central to the Spector design. The Euro RST takes this concept to the next level with a three-piece Roasted Maple neck & fingerboard, which not only gives this design a distinct look, but offers enhanced stability and rigidity. This perfectly tempered tonewood is paired with a uniquely figured Flame Maple top and Empresswood back, for striking looks, resonance, and lightweight performance. For electronics, Euro RST models are loaded with Aguilar Super Double pickups and OBP-2 pre-amps for an added mid-range focus that’s sure to cut through any mix. These exciting basses are available in three all-new colors, Sienna Stain, Turquoise Tide, and Sundown Glow, each complemented with a matching headstock, and a soft matte finish that feels broken-in from day one.
- ROASTED MAPLE NECK-THRU CONSTRUCTION - Using roasted maple enhances the stability, resonance, and appearance of our signature neck-thru design
- AGUILAR SUPER DOUBLE PICKUPS & OBP-2 PREAMP - This combination of Aguilar pickups & preamp provides strong dynamics, rich overtones, and powerful EQ control
- FLAME MAPLE TOP - Each instrument features a unique and highly figured flame maple that pairs perfectly with the all-new stain choices
- TOP WOOD: Flame Maple
- BODY WOOD: Paulowina/Empresswood
- NECK WOOD: 3 piece Roasted Maple with Graphite Rod Support
- FRETBOARD: Roasted Maple
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 24
- INLAYS: Mother of Pearl Crown
- NUT: Brass
- NUT WIDTH: 1.81"
- SCALE: 35"
- CONTROLS: Volume, Volume, Treble Cut/Boost, Bass Cut/Boost
- PICKUPS: Aguilar Super Double 4SD-D1
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION: 2 x Humbucker
- PREAMP SYSTEM: OBP-2 Preamp; +/- 18dB @ 40Hz, +/- 16dB @ 6.5KHz
- HARDWARE: Chrome
- BRIDGE: Aluminum Locking
- TUNERS: Gotoh GB-350
- FINISH: Matte
- STRINGS: D'Addario XL-170 Nickel
- GIG BAG
- String Spacing : .66"
- Fingerboard Radius: 16