Fender FSR bass guitars are limited edition runs with unique specs, features and finishes. Get your hands on one before they're all gone!
This Mustang bass is unlike any other in the Player series thanks to it's awesome shell pink colour, maple fretboard and vintage mint green pickguard. The Player series are Mexican-made production instruments at extremely competitive prices. You're getting quality Fender hardware, woods and pickups at a fraction of the price of American models.
The limited edition Mustang is made of a trusted alder body and maple neck combination, with a protective gloss finish. Its 'C' shape satin neck and smaller 30-inch scale length makes it effortless to play. The reduced jump in between the medium jumbo frets is great for smaller hands or generally quicker playing.
In the hardware department, the Mustang is equipped with Fender's top quality four-saddle bridge, synthetic bone nut and an exclusive mint green pickguard - a mix of flawless components for excellent stability and something a little unique.
Mustang basses are versatile instruments. The P/J pickup configuration offers the direct attack of a jazz bridge pickup and the warmer grunt of the P bass pickup in the middle position. The Jazz Vintage-Style single-coil is tailored to just about any old school drive or clean sound, producing defined notes and a whole lot of shaping capability. The fatter sounding Precision single-coil possess all the qualities of a classic rock tone.
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Mustang Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 30" (762 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 19
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle
- Pickup Configuration: PJ
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass