Left Handed Versions Available
All Gibson USA guitars are available in left-handed configurations. If you're a southpaw that has always dreamt of owning a US-made Gibson, now there are no limitations whatsoever! Please contact us for any enquiries.
Here’s What Gibson Say About the Slash J-45:
Gibson and Slash are proud to present the Slash Collection Gibson J-45 Standard. It represents influential Gibson guitars Slash has used during his career, inspiring multiple generations of players around the world. The Slash Collection of Gibson guitars can be seen live on stage with Slash today. Each Slash Collection Gibson J-45 Standard features a blend of traditional appointments and modern features including a custom Slash rounded C-neck profile, a flatter and more modern 16'' fingerboard radius, and a versatile custom LR Baggs™ VTC pickup for natural acoustic sound. Exclusive to the Slash’s are a “Scully” signature drawing on the back of the headstock, Slash’s signature on the truss rod cover with a blank truss rod cover in the case, and four Slash Jim Dunlop Tortex® picks. The Slash Collection Gibson J-45 Standard is available in November Burst and a Limited-Edition Vermillion Burst.
- Shape: J-45
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Back: Mahogany
- Side: Mahogany
- Bracing: Traditional Hand-Scalloped X-Bracing
- Binding: Multi-Ply Top, Single-Ply Back
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Custom Slash Round
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets: Standard
- Nut Width: 1.725"
- Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Traditional Belly Up
- Saddle Material: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatics
- Truss Rod Cover: Slash Signature
- Bridge Pins: Tusq
- Under Saddle Pickup: LR Baggs VTC
- Controls: Volume and Tone Controls
- Strings: 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Case: Hard-shell
- Accessories: Gibson Accessory Kit