Left Handed Versions Available
Many of Gibson's USA guitars are available in left-handed configurations. If you're a southpaw who's always dreamed of owning a US-made Gibson, please contact us with any enquiries.
Here’s what Gibson say:
The King of the Flat-tops, with the vintage vibe and feel from the era that gave birth to some of the most prized Gibson Acoustic instruments. This new Custom Shop 1957 SJ-200 offers details such as hand-selected Maple for the back and sides, a headstock stinger, and our Thermally Aged top for the full vintage effect.
- Body Shape: SJ-200
- Top: Thermally Aged Sitka Spruce
- Back: Flame Maple
- Side: Flame Maple
- Bracing: Traditional Hand Scalloped X-bracing, with hide glue
- Binding: Multi-ply top, multi-ply back
- Finish: Thin Finish Nitrocellulose, VOS
- Material: 2-piece Maple
- Profile: Round
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Frets: Standard
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.725"
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl Graduated Crowns
- Joint: Compound Dovetail Neck-to-body
- Tuner Plating: Gold
- Bridge: SJ-200 Four Bar Moustache
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Keystone
- Pickguard: Casted SJ-200
- Truss Rod Cover: Black with Wide White
- Bridge Pins: Bone