Get the best of both worlds: Arturia’s Keystep is the ultimate device combining a polyphonic step sequencer with the features of a keyboard controller to control both analogue and digital devices. Now in a limited time black edition.
Featuring a 32-keys slim keybed and incredible connectivity, you’ll be able to play and control your MIDI modules, synths and VSTs at once. This exclusive edition also includes 3 CV cables and full access to Analog Lab Intro and Ableton Live Lite.
- Keyboard and polyphonic step sequencer for the ultimate digital and analogue controller
- 3 CV cables and full access to Analog Lab Intro and Ableton Live Lite with the Black Limited Edition finish
- Velocity-sensitive 32 Slim-Keys keybed
- 64 steps melodic sequencer with a maximum of 8 notes polyphony
- 3 CV outs and sync in and out to control your hardware synths
- Micro-B USB connector allows you to plug in and play as well as receiving MIDI data
- Pitch and Modulation strips for active performance controls
- Arpeggiator and Chord to experiment with your frequency
KEYBOARD AND SEQUENCER ALL IN ONE PLACE
There’s nothing better than having all the instruments you want, both digital and analog. The frustrating part comes when you can’t control them thoroughly. Arturia lets you overcome this limit, thanks to its exclusive 32 Slim-Keys and a sequencer with up to 64 steps and 8 notes per step.
You can also switch to arpeggiator mode to experiment with your sequences and tweak them to perfection while they play on hold. Keystep also features a chord mode to play your chord of choice one note at a time.
Your Keystop doesn’t only have all the functions you’d want in a controller, but also extreme connectivity to make it the hub of your production process. On top of the standard USB, it also has MIDI, CV/Gate and clock sync to play whatever instrument you want, always synced to perfection.
The limited black edition gears you up with 3 CV cables and full access to Analog Lab Intro and Ableton Live Lite to start playing immediately.