All the power of the KeyStep series - now enhanced and in an exclusive limited black edition. With 37 touch-sensitive keys and 4 accessible banks of 4 CCs, you can play or sequence your melodies, tweak them in real-time and give life to incredible tracks and performances.
The limited edition includes 3 CV cables, as well as Analog Lab Lite and Ableton Live Lite to immediately kickstart your production.
- Keyboard and polyphonic step sequencer for the ultimate digital and analogue controller
- 3 CV cables and full access to Analog Lab Intro and Ableton Live Lite with the Black Limited Edition
- Velocity-sensitive 37 Slim-Keys keybed
- 64 steps melodic sequencer with a maximum of 8 notes polyphony
- 4 rotary knobs connected to 4 MIDI CC’s banks to interact with your MIDI hardware and software
- 3 CV outs and sync in and out to control your hardware synths
- Micro-B USB connector allows you to plug in and play as well as receiving MIDI data
- Pitch and Modulation strips for active performance controls
- Arpeggiator and Chord to experiment with your frequency
KEYBOARD AND SEQUENCER ALL IN ONE PLACE
The main new feature is the 4 knob control panel placed on top of your keybed. It can be used in Chord mode to transform a single-note melody into a chord sequence with up to 12 chord types. You can also enhance the power of your chords by selecting different strum effects, select the number of notes per chord and adjust the sensitivity!
The panel also functions as a MIDI CC controller with 4 colour-coded banks. You can control up to 16 parameters and assign your own via the controller itself or the MIDI Control Center free software.
Stop worrying about notes: Scale mode quantizes any note you play to a scale of your choice. Choose from chromatic (default), major, minor, blues, or a user-defined scale. Use it in combination with the sequencer or arpeggiator to freely sketch, compose or improvise ideas in perfect harmony.
Your Keystop doesn’t only have all the functions you’d want in a controller, but also extreme connectivity to make it the hub of your production process. On top of the standard USB, it also has MIDI, CV/Gate and clock sync to play whatever instrument you want, always synced to perfection.
The limited black edition gears you up with 3 CV cables and full access to Analog Lab Intro and Ableton Live Lite to start playing immediately.