The original MS-20 (released in 1978) was arguably one of the most recognisable synth products that KORG have ever produced. It played a key part in solidifying them as one of the most trusted and creative brands in the entire industry. Enter the new and updated MS-20FS: a full-sized model that pays homage to its storied predecessor in every way possible.
This monophonic analogue synth painstakingly recreates the analogue circuitry, feel, sound and nostalgia, mirroring every single detail of the original. The aim was to bring this instrumental classic to the attention of current day musicians and creatives. Its been 40 years since the original model first landed, but now for the first time since, you’ll be able to hear just exactly what everyone was so impressed by back in the day.
Even though the MS-20FS contains the same architecture as the classic unit, alongside a 2VCO / 2VCA / 2VCF / 1LFO structure and a patching system, one major update was needed to propel the synth into the present. A USB port and MIDI in connector have been fitted to provide you with a greater depth and breadth of options when it comes to your productions. Modern sensibilities meet old school style.
- Full sized MS-20 made by Korg.
- Four different colour variations in powder-coated finish.
- Provides two types of filter: early model and late model.
- Completely reproduces the MS20 analog circuitry.
- 2VCO / 2VCA / 2VCF / 2EG / 1LFO Structure.
- External Signal Processor (ESP) to process an external signal.
- Patching system provides an extremely high degree of freedom.
- MIDI IN Connector and USB port are provided.
- AC adaptor.
- The original is reproduced in every detail, including the packaging