TC Electronic June-60 V2 Stereo Chorus Pedal
Faithful Recreation of Juno-60 Synth Chorus with 2-Button Interface & BBD Circuitry!
More stock due in 3 months or longer.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
UK Delivery - from £4.99
Earn 55 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The Juno-60 synth was loved for many reasons. However, many players of that iconic piece of gear would agree that its super-sweet chorus effect was one of its biggest draws. TC Electronic's June-60 pedal is designed to closely emulate that highly-coveted sound, and this new V2 version takes the acclaimed unit to new sonic heights with its updated circuitry and true-stereo output!
This is one very hot sequel, and it definitely deserves to get out there and sprinkle its head-spinning magic upon guitars, keys, bass — anything!
- Emulates the legendary chorus sound from the much-adored Juno-60 synthesiser.
- Upgraded V2 circuit design, for improved performance and true-stereo output — letting you create immersive chorus tones!
- Authentic 2-button interface allows intuitive and fast change of modulation preset.
- All-analogue BBD (bucket brigade delay) circuitry for nostalgic, vintage-like sounds.
- Mono/stereo switch provides the ultimate chorus experience.
- Buffered outputs for easy setup with keyboards and synths.
- Internal DIP switches to select 4 different LFO rate combinations (default 0.5Hz + 0.833Hz).
- Internal switch for optional input gain, perfect for configuring with guitars and keyboards.
- True bypass design retains signal integrity when the effect is turned off.
- Robust enclosure ensures years of reliable operation.
- Runs on 9V battery or dedicated power supply (not included).
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Trusted Customer24th Jan 2022
Mr Luke Gunn21st Dec 2021
Ben2nd Oct 2021
Nicholas Henderson13th Sep 2021
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+