Here's what Laney say about the Black Country Customs by Laney Blackheath Bass Distortion Pedal
Lyndon Laney, bass player and founder of Laney Amplfication, forged his company in the heart of the Black country in the UK. Our hand-crafted BCC bass pedals pay tribute to his legacy in bass and our place of birth. Beautifully constructed and sonically inspiring.
A bass distortion pedal dedicated to giving you all the tonal distortion you’re looking for in a single pedal. Featuring 2 different modes of Distortion and an Overdrive, the Blackheath delivers the classic distortion you want, from aggressive distortion through tube-like distortion, to subtle distortions that add character to clean sounds.
- 3 Modes: Dist 1, Dist 2 and Overdrive
- Transparent Fully Buffered Operation at All Times
- Silent Switching
- Excellent Consistent Load for Passive Volume Pedals
- Solid Metal Chassis Construction
- Gain, Volume, Range, Colour
- H: 60mm x W: 75mm x D: 125mm
- Weight: 0.355kgs