Schecter’s SLS Elite range are some of the finest super strats the Californian company build. The C-1 Evil Twin is designed from the ground up to be capture every unique element of a modern guitar.
From style to sound, the C-1 SLS turns heads in custom shop fashion.
Body and Neck
Made of a dark-coloured arch top Swamp Ash, the C-1 is finished in a smooth satin black worthy of the Evil Twin name. Small additions like the Roman numeral inlays, glow in the dark side dot markers and ivory binding add to the unique, deadly appearance.
The neck-through-body construction is a truly contemporary feature, used to disperse vibrations throughout the body. This makes for an responsive, luxurious playing experience. While the ultra-thin ‘C’ shape is shaped to enhance your speed and precision.
On top is a sleek Ebony fretboard, embedded with 24 extra-jumbo stainless steel frets. These offer undoubtedly superior feel and longevity.
Fishman pickups are at the forefront of modern metal and rock. They’re built with the progressive player in mind. Active technology ensures a noise free, multi-voice playing experience.
The C-1 SLS is equipped with a ceramic bridge version. This is designed with heaps of attack, tight lows and extremely reactive response. Access the multi-voice design through push/pull knobs for a soundscape of tonal variety.
This model comes with a Sustainiac pickup in the neck position, which provides endless feedback and note sustain.
Schecter understand the importance of long-lasting tuning stability and solid hardware.
Inside the neck is a carbon fibre truss rod, used to keep intonation and tuning stability in check through wear and temperature changes. Simply adjust the action with the heel access spoke wheel.
You’ll find the C-1 SLS either equipped with a premium Hipshot hardtail bridge or Floyd Rose 1500 series tremolo for your choice in versatility. Paired with a Graph Tech nut, the Evil Twin is a guitar made to withstand an aggressive playing style.
- Model Name: C-1 FR S SLS Evil Twin
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatic 18:1
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck Material: Maple/Walnut/Padauk Multi-ply w/ Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Rods
- Inlays: Roman Numerals
- Side Dot Markers: Glow In The Dark
- Scale: 25.5” (648mm)
- Neck Shape: Ultra Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .748” (19mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .787” (20mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Fretboard Radius: 12”-16” Compound Radius
- Nut: Floyd Rose 1500 Series
- Nut Width: 1.625” (41.3mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ Heel Access Spoke Wheel
- Hardware Color: Black
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Neck-Thru w/Ultra Access
- Body Material: Swamp Ash
- Binding: Ivory 1-ply
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1500 Series
- Controls: Volume/Tone (Push-Pull)/3-Way (Pickup) Switch/2-Way On-Off Sustainiac Switch/3-Way Sustainiac Mode Switch (Fundamental-Mix-Harmonic)
- Bridge Pickup: Fishman Fluence Modern (Ceramic Magnet) Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Sustainiac®
- Battery Compartment: Double 9-volt Clip-in Battery Compartment
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)