Here's what Jackson says about the Pro Series Soloist SL3Q:
Take your playing to unprecedented heights with the all-new Jackson Pro Soloist SL3Q MAH, an assertive state-ofthe-art axe designed for comfort, technically-demanding performance and versatile sound.
The Pro SL3Q MAH’s premium features include a resonant mahogany body with a gorgeous quilt maple top and through-body maple neck with hand-rubbed oil finish on the back for smooth playability, as well as a scarf joint and graphite reinforcement rods that provide stiffness and stability to guard against temperature- and humidityinduced bending and warping. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and alumiloid piranha tooth inlays, its 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
A direct mount Seymour Duncan Distortion TB-6 bridge pickup provides a powerful low end for balanced rock or metal, while a Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP Single-Coil middle pickup and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 Single-Coil neck pickup broaden this axe’s versatility with a glassy, powerful bite. This versatile triple threat is the perfect mix of crunchy sustain and beautiful clean tones.
Dome-style single volume and tone controls shape the pickups’ output, which can be further refined with the five-way blade for the precise voice required to bring your musical vision to life. Dive and soar expressively with the Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo system, recessed for pick hand comfort and providing laseraccurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning. A sophisticated and versatile tonal machine, the Pro SL3Q MAH sports a Blonde finish with matching Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock, black binding and black hardware.
- Body Shape: Soloist
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Top: Quilt Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Alumiloid Piranha Tooth
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6-In-Line
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action Head Adjust
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Distortion TB-6
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 Single-Coil
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Inner Coil of Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Neck and Bridge Outer Coil, Position 4. Neck and Middle Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)