The Sigma TM-12E is a superb travel acoustic guitar, with its cool and compact design making its a fantastic companion for the road!
Boasting a solid Sitka Spruce top, a rich Mahogany neck and a genuine bone nut — the TM-12E is a rock-solid acoustic with its simple, understated look making it a real "players" guitar.
- Body Size: Travel Guitar
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany, Low Profile
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Fingerboard: Micarta
- Scale Length: 23” (584 mm)
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-11/16” (42,9 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Chrome, Mini Diecast
- Electronics: Sigma Preamp (with Tuner)
- Finish: Satin
- Strings: D'Addario EXP16
- Case: Travel Guitar Bag