Here's what Ibanez says about the AEWC300N-NNB:
Ibanez has long been researching and developing the highest levels of guitar playability. The AEWC300N features Nylon strings and a specially-designed body which has contour cuts on the guitar’s top and back.
The instrument’s back contour and arched back sit comfortably snug against the player’s body. The Ibanez original cutaway is augmented with a special design on the back side, offering increased accessibility to higher fret positions.
The 46mmthick nut also contributes to easier gripping at low positions for guitarists who are not familiar with Nylon strings. The Fishman® Pickup and Ibanez AEQ-SP2 Preamp deliver excellent sound reproduction, control of tonal characteristics and easy operation.
The AEWC’s ¼” and XLR outputs provide options for a variety of direct plug-in applications. The combination of Solid Spruce top and flamed maple back-and-sides create rich acoustic sounds and an attractive visual profile.
- Body Shape: AEWC Specially-Designed Comfort
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides: Flamed Maple
- Body Depth: 50/100mm at Neck Joint/Body End
- Neck: Nyatohneck (Satin Finish)
- Fretboard: Laurel
- Bridge: Laurel
- Inlays: Offset Dot
- Soundhole Rosette: Abalone
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Classical
- Strings: Ibanez ICLS6NT Strings (.028-.043 Gauge)
- Pickup: Fishman® Sonicore
- Preamp: Ibanez AEQ-SP2 w/ Onboard Tuner
- Output Jack: Balanced XLR & ¼” Outputs