Here's What Epiphone Say About the El Nino Acoustic Gutiar
The El Niño Travel Acoustic Outfit offers new players and travelers timeless Epiphone tone in a size that can go anywhere! Featuring a Select Spruce Top layered Agatis back and sides, a Mahogany neck, Epiphone hardware, and a Granadillo bridge. Gigbag included!
- Body Shape: Travel Dreadnaught!
- Body Material: Agathis (Layered)
- Top: Select Spruce
- Back: Agathis (Layered)
- Side: Agathis (Layered)
- Finish: Antique Natural, Open Grain
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: C
- Scale Length: 22.677"
- Fingerboard Material: Granadillo
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Frets: Medium
- Joint: Dowel
- Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: Reverse belly Granadillo
- Saddle Material: Compensated
- Tuning Machines: Epiphone Covered