The MXR Carbon Copy Delay is a completely analogue pedal that produces a rich, warm effect made possible only by old-school bucket brigade technology.
Its design boasts an amazing 600ms of delay time with optional modulation via a top-mounted switch. A simple three-knob layout controls Delay time, Mix (dry/wet blend), and Regen (delay repeats). All in a pedal no bigger than a Phase 90.
Two internal trim pots offer user-adjustable width and rate control of the modulation for even more tonal options. The Carbon Copy will take you from crisp “bathroom” slap echoes to epic, Gilmour-esque delays with a twist of a knob.
Complete with true hardwire bypass, single 9-volt operation, and stage-ready blue LEDs round out the package. Available only from Dunlop Manufacturing, the world's leader in analog pedal technology.
- MOD switch toggles modulation on/off (blue LED indicates on)
- MIX knob controls blend of wet and dry signals
- REGEN knob sets number of repeats
- DELAY knob sets delay time
- FOOTSWITCH toggles effect on/bypass (blue LED indicates on)
- Delay Time 20 ms to 600 ms
- Modulation Speed 0.2 Hz to 2.2 Hz
- Bypass True Hardwire
- Current Draw 26 mA
- Power Supply 9 volts DC