- Elegant, contemporary design, this music stand is built for professional use and represents the best option for venues such as schools, music conservatories, concert halls and theatres.
- Collapsible 3-piece design makes it quick to set up and easy to stow when not in use.
- Solid steel, heavy-duty, allwelded tripod base provides absolute stability and takes up a very small footprint.
- The outer mast, baked with a scratch-resistant black powder coating, screws firmly into the base to grant a safe, non-wobbly support to the heaviest music score loads.
- Chrome-finish telescoping shaft can be smoothly set at any height position from 31.5” to 53.15” (80 to 135 cm) using the knobless, one-handed height adjustment friction mechanism.
- The removable, robust yet lightweight all-aluminium music holder is ribbed for extra strength and is large enough to hold a 3-page score, but will also safely accommodate laptops and tablets.
- Optional MST/767 cart for up to 10 orchestra sheet music stands is available to speed up transport and facilitate storage.
- Width: 19.9” - 50.5 cm
- Height: 12.6” - 32 cm
- Lip depth: 2.2” - 5.6 cm
- Height adjustment range: 31.5” to 53.15” 80 cm to 135 cm
- Folded height: 35.43” - 90 cm
- Diameter of leg spread: 19.68” - 50 cm
- Weight: 6 lb - 2.7 kg
- Color: Black with chrome telescoping mast