Mr. Black pedals just ooze style, but most importantly, they sound first-class. Their Super Swell Classic Spring reverb pedal is a great addition to the lineup; producing an authentic, expertly-tuned spring-tank reverb effect without any of the hassle that comes with the real thing.
Instead of fitting this stompbox with fiddly and unnecessary controls, Mr. Black's Super Swell pedal features only the essentials so that you can easily dial in a fantastic reverb sound. While the Mixer control is self-explanatory, the Tone knob works similarly to a Treble pot on your amp; whereby the top-end frequencies are enhanced when you turn it up. If you're after a bright Fender-style reverb, cranking this control emulates that sound very convincingly. The Dwell control affects the reverb decay and intensity, so that you can determine the length of the effect trail.
- Authentic outboard spring-tank reverb effect
- Three simple controls: Mixer (reverb mix), Tone (high-end content), Dwell (reverb decay/intensity)
- Expertly tuned vintage spring-reverb tone and response
- Indicator/Status LED
- Input Impedance: ~500KΩ
- Output Impedance: ~2KΩ
- 9VDC 2.1mm negative center-pin power (optional internal 9V battery)
- <60mA Current Draw
- Product dimensions: 2.65"W x 4.4"L x 1.9"H, (67.5MM x 112MM x 48MM)
- Package dimensions: 3.3"W x 5.75"L x 2.3"H, (84MM x 146MM x 58.5MM)
- Weight: 12 oz (340g)