Morley 20-20 MT Mini Series Classic Switchless Wah Pedal
Order now for delivery to you on Wed 10th Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
UK Delivery - from £4.99
Earn 89 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Here's what Morley say:
The Classic Switchless Wah comes equipped with the great features our Wah pedals are known for, all for just $99. Yes, you read that correctly! Just $99. You get classic Wah-Wah tone with our MQ2 Inductor, dependable Electro-Optical circuitry, smooth and easy Switchless activation, and our 20/20 Buffer circuitry.
- Switchless operation; Simply step on the treadle to engage the Wah and step off to bypass.
- Engineered to save space on your board; 6.85" x 4.5" x 2.5" (L x W x H)
- Our world famous Electro-Optical design. No pots to wear out!
- Classic Wah tone with a custom MQ2 Inductor.
- 20/20 Buffer circuit ensures pure guitar tone and output.
- Glow-in-the-dark treadle rubber and Morley logo.
- Powered by one 9-volt battery or optional Morley 9V adapter. Compatible with most 9V adapters.
- Rugged cold-rolled steel housing, LED indication, quick clip battery door and one-year warranty. Lifetime Warranty available with registration.
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
JB9th Jan 2022
John Stephenson21st Dec 2021
Trusted Customer29th Oct 2021
Kate Jude9th Sep 2021
Mr Damien Baglee21st Jul 2021
Mr Mick Lilley18th Jul 2021
Dave van Beers28th May 2021
Mr Russ Gale12th May 2021
Domas Ruseckas25th Jul 2020
Trusted Customer30th May 2020
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+