Here's what Morley says about the Buffer Boost Pedal:
Some pedals just seem to suck the tone right out of your signal. And long cable runs tend to degrade your precious tone. The Buffer Boost solves this problem. But on top of that, we also threw in a dedicated boost circuit that you can kick in whenever you need to increase your overall level.
- ‘True-Tone’ Bypass Buffer Circuit – Ensures pure guitar tone and maintains your signal level in bypass.
- Problem Solver #1 – Old effects come back to life and long cable runs are no longer an issue.
- 20dB of Clean Boost – Kick in up to 20dB of clean boost for solos or whenever you need to be louder!
- Visual Feedback – 2 LEDs gives you a clear status overview of both buffer and boost.
- Feed it Anything – Ready to take on guitar, bass, keyboards, etc.
- Power – Morley 9V 300mA adapter or 9V battery.
- Easy Battery Access – No tools needed with the Quick Clip battery door.
- Built to Last – Road-worthy, cold-rolled steel housing.
- Dimensions – 5.25″ (L) / 3.25″ (W) / 2″ (H)
- Current Draw – 7 mA