Morley 20-20 Distortion Wah Pedal
3 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Mon 23rd May 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
UK Delivery - from £4.99
Earn 99 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Here's what Morley say:
This little green monster packs a punch and is the perfect travel companion for the pedal minimalist. We’ve redesigned our classic PDW Distortion circuit to feature more gain, a new tone circuit and topped it off with a Switchless Wah. Save space on your board with two effects in one or throw it in your gig bag for when you just need one pedal to get the job done.
- Distortion and Wah packed into one pedal.
- Distortion circuit comes after the Wah circuit for traditional combined tone.
- Switchless Wah activation, simply step on to activate and step off to bypass.
- Our acclaimed Optical circuitry that won’t wear down or get scratchy over time.
- New 20/20 Buffer circuit that prevents signal loss and maintains tone.
- 6.85" x 4.5" x 2.5" (L x W x H)
- Powered by one 9-volt battery or optional Morley 9V adapter. Compatible with most 9V adapters.
- Silent Switching, won’t “pop” or bleed into audio signal when Distortion is engaged.
- MQ2 custom Inductor, LED indication, cold-rolled steel housing, quick clip battery door, glow-in-the-dark treadle grip/toe-end logo.
- One-year warranty. Lifetime Warranty available with registration.
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Trusted Customer25th Jan 2021
Trusted Customer13th Apr 2020
Mr Manos Fazos3rd Apr 2020
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+