The Mooer Radar is a fully-fledged cab sim in a tiny stompbox format. This means you can combine it with your favourite overdrive pedal (use it as if it were a preamp - or guitar amp). So forget carrying a heavy amp head to the next gig. Just get a Radar onto the end of your signal chain on your pedalboard and you're good to go!
With an emulated poweramp section you don't have to worry about it sounding dry or stale. It'll take your drive pedal and turn it into the preamp section and act like a full amp setup.
There are 30 different speaker cab models to choose from with 11 different mic models. Or even better, load your own Impulse Responses!
Here's what Mooer say about the Radar
The MOOER RADAR is a full-featured professional speaker simulator which can be a permanent resident at the end of your pedalboard.
Not only does it carry 30 cab models but it also has optional microphone and power amp simulation.
Ideal for recording or hooked up to your favourite headphones for practice. The RADAR will transform your pedalboard into a complete guitar rig.
- 30 different speaker cab models
- 11 mic models
- 4 power amp models
- Customizable EQ stage
- Capable of loading custom IRS
- Store and recall up to 36 user presets
- Connect to PC editor via USB
- Supports headphones and lineout
- Input: 1/4” mono audio jack.(Impedance: 100k Ω)
- Output: 1/4” mono audio jack (Impedance: 470 Ω)
- 1/8” stereo audio jack (Impedance: 10 Ω)
- Sampling rate: 44.1K
- Sampling accuracy:24bit
- Signal to noise ratio:100dB
- Frequency Range:20Hz~20KHz
- Power requirements: 12V DC Only use the power supply provided
- Current Draw:300mA
- Dimensions:93.5mm(D) x 42mm(W) x 52mm(H)