Here's what Mooer say about the Mod Factory Pro:
The MOD FACTORY PRO from MOOER brings together 2 extremely high quality, digital modulation engines and squeezes them into a very small, dual footswitch pedal crammed full of features. With 16 different modulation effects spanning all the regular stuff like phasers, chorus and tremolo, right through to some totally freaked out ring modulators, lo-fi filters and pitch effects. The MOD FACTORY PRO has something for everyone.
The ability to combine both engines and adjust the internal signal routing expands these 16 effects beyond any modulation stompbox on the market in this price range. Added Tap tempo functionality, Expression pedal expandability, Leslie type acceleration control and true stereo outputs makes MOD FACTORY PRO truly versatile and a great choice for professionals or beginners a-like.
Independent processing modules containing a total of 16 modulation effects:
- MOD FACTORY PRO contains 2 independent Modulation modules (MODEA/MODE B) which can operate individually or simultaneously.
- Mode A: Chrous ,Tri-chrous, Phaser Flanger, Tremolo, Rotary, Step-phaser,
- Mode B: Small-, Liquid-Phaser, Auto-Wah, Analog-Flanger, Stutter, Octave, Vibrato
Adjustable signal chain routing:
- The internal signalchain routing of the pedal can be adjusted using the ROUTING SWITCH.
- *Serial MODE A > MODE B: The signal will first go to MODE A and then to MODE BWhen using this routing the TAP TEMPO controls the rate of MODE A
- *Serial MODE B > MODE A: The signal will first go to MODE A and then to MODE B When using this routing the TAP TEMPO controls the rate of MODE B
- .The signal will first be split into 2 and then go to MODE A and MODE B simultaneously
- .The signal will then exit both effect modules and be mixed together before reaching the outputs of the pedal
- . When using Parrallel routing you can simulate a dry through WET/DRY setup by disabling one of the effect modules. To achieve this simply set either MODE A or MODE B to the ‘Off’ position.
- . Try setting MODE A to ‘Off’ and ‘MODE B’ to Vibrato whilst in PARRALLEL routing to discover a very cool chorus type effect.
Store and recall up to 4 user presets
- MOD FACTORY PRO can store 4 presets which can be scrolled through live using the PRESET footswitch. When you save a preset the pedal will store all of your parameter value, routing and expression pedal settings.
Tap Tempo functionality
Expression pedal expandability
- Expand the live performance experience of your MOD FACTORY PRO by using it with an expression pedal. The expression pedal can be set to control any one single parameter of the MOD FACTORY PRO.
Leslie style ACCELERATION pedal
True stereo outputs
- Input: 1/4 "mono jack (impedance 1M Ohms)
- Output: 1/4 "mono jack x2 (impedance 100 Ohms)
- Sampling rate: 44.1K
- Sampling accuracy: 24bit
- Power supply: 9V 300mA DC power supply (centre pin negative)
- Power consumption: 250mA
- Size: 106mm (D) X96mm (W) X53mm (H)
- Weight: 400g