Designed and handcrafted in Sunny California, check out the Throttle Box EQ Pedal from Mesa Boogie! We love the versatility that the Hi/Lo footswitch offers, with a flick of your foot you have instant access between HI and LO Gain modes giving you a greater depth and dynamics in your performance.
Create powerful, modern tones using the Mid-Cut Control giving you high gain styles. The Throttle Box EQ is brimming with potential, capable of taking your guitar playing to the next level no matter the genre.
Here's what Mesa Boogie say about the Throttle Box:
The THROTTLE BOX EQ™ combines the enhanced tone shaping power of our popular Boogie® Five-Band Graphic Equalizer with footswitchable HI/LO performance Modes and easy “Top Panel” access to the previously internal BOOST feature of the original THROTTLE BOX.
With the worldwide success of the THROTTLE BOX overdrive, we saw potential for an even more powerful version that included our classic Five-Band Graphic Equalizer. With the added shaping power the on-board Five Band EQ creates the THROTTLE BOX EQ can go anywhere you want to take it stylistically.
The middle range of the GAIN control delivers tight, stinging overdrive that–depending on whether you choose LO or HI GAIN Modes–can cover everything from Blues to Modern Metal with plenty of attitude and an urgent percussive nature. Cranking things up into the upper one-third of the GAIN control in HI unleashes a hot-rod that’s blistering with searing top-end harmonics.
- Designed and Handcrafted in Petaluma, California, USA
- True Bypass On/Off Footswitch
- HI/LO Footswitch provides instant access between HI & LO (Gain) Modes
- Gain Control allows you to dial in the perfect amount of classic to modern high-gain
- Tone Control balances the amount of high frequencies
- Mid-Cut Control provides powerful mid-scoop
- Boost Switch provides an enhanced EQ-voicing with more and lower bottom end, sweet tailored mids and crisp, shimmering highs
- 5-Band Graphic EQ with LED Indicators provide Auto-Assignability to either Mode (HI or LO) via Independent On/Off Switches
- Independent HI & LO Mode Master Level Controls provide exceptional performance versatility
- On/Off Status LED with Dual Color LEDs
- 9V Battery Powered or Externally Powered (optional)