Mesa / Boogie have redesigned the dual rectifier and it's better than ever! The new Dual Rec features Mesa's Patented Multi-Watt technology for safe and easy "tube pulling" directly from the front panel. Improvements have been made to the effects loop, footswitch and tuner output to make one of the world's most famous amplifiers more versatile than ever before. Once again, Mesa Boogie meet the needs of the modern guitarist down to a 'T'.
Look in the dictionary under Hi-Gain and you'll see the words "Mesa Boogie Dual Rec"! The Boogie Dual Rectifier head defined an entire era of Hi Gain sounds and is still seen on more rock/metal stages than any other guitar amp in the world. It might amaze you then to learn that the Boogie Dual Rec is highly regarded for Jazz, pop and rock too.
This amp does everything from rich and creamy cleans, through "hot" punk distortions all the way up to scooped distortion with gain and the bottom end to make any headbanger's ears bleed! It's built to withstand the rigours of a world tour and it looks awesome.
"Channel one's clean sounds are perfectly formed, with a sweet high end, rich, open mids and tight bass that's reminiscent of the best 'Blackface' Fenders... It's anyone's guess how many gold and platinum albums have been recorded with a Dual Rectifier, but it's a pretty substantial number.
"When you plug in and hear what one can do for the first time, you're very quickly left in no doubt as to why this is one of the world's top rock amps..." - Nick Guppy, Guitarist Magazine
- Build Location Hand-Wired In Petaluma, CA with the World's Finest Materials
- Wattage Multi-Watt™ 50 or 100 (Channel Assignable)
- Power Tube Type 4x Mesa 6L6 (or EL-34)
- Channels & Modes 3 Channels / 8 Modes
- Mode Voicings / Styles Ch. 1 = Clean or Pushed
- Ch. 2 = Raw, Vintage High Gain or Modern High Gain
- Ch. 3 = Raw, Vintage High Gain or Modern High Gain
- Graphic EQ / Reverb / FX / Solo FX Loop, Solo
- Footswitchable Functions Ch. 1, 2, 3, Mute, FX Loop & Solo