The AD10 takes Maxon’s 30+ years of experience in analog delay design and offers it up in one compact, WYSIWYG pedal.
The AD10 delivers up to 600 milliseconds of gorgeous, organic delay that doesn’t get in the way of your original guitar tone. Delay repeats are tuned to perfection with a subtle yet distinct distortion and none of the high-frequency whistle associated with over-clocking of the delay circuit.
The AD10’s minimalist control interface makes it incredibly easy to dial in a variety of usable delay effects including double-tracking, faux reverb, tight rhythm slapbacks, and longer delays for solos. The AD10 retains its distinctive sound even when stacked with overdrives and distortions. It works equally well in the front end or the FX loop of an amp and excels at the runaway feedback self-oscillation that everyone now expects from an analog delay.
The AD10 features a low-impedance buffered bypass, allowing it to drive long cable lengths or other effect units without loss of signal.
- 100% Analog Delay with 600 mS delay time
- Gorgeous, Warm, organic delay tone
- Special filtering on repeats to reduce distortion
- Capable of Self-oscillation effects
- Works in FX loop or front-end of amp
- Buffered Bypass Switching
- Input Impedance: 500K Ohms
- Output Impedance: 10K Ohms
- Controls: DELAY, REPEAT, BLEND
- Switch: Bypass/Effect
- Indicator: Bypass/Effect LED
- Equivalent Input Noise: -95dBu or less (Input shorted, IHF-A weighted)
- Delay Time: 35mSec to 600mSec
- Power Supply: 6F22/6LF22 9V battery x 1 or Maxon AC adaptor
- Power Consumption: 30mA max. / 9VDC
- Battery Life:
- 9VDC manganese battery 16.5 hours 25 deg C (FUJITSU 6F22)
- 9VDC alkaline battery 33.5 hours 25 deg C (TOSHIBA 6LF22)
- Dimensions (whole): 70(W) x 113(D) x 56(H)mm (with protrusion)
- Weight: Approx. 330g (incl. battery)