Mapex Drum Throne T675
Here's what Mapex say about the T675 Drum Throne
With its 17'' x 4'' saddle-style cushioned top, the T675 is all about comfort. The sloped leg openings of the biomechanically shaped seat provide a free range of motion while the raised center and back edge help the player to maintain balance. Like the 570, the wide double-braced tripod base make it stable while the steel height adjustment tube with memory lock make it durable and secure enough for anyone.
- The sloped leg openings of biomechanically shaped seat provide a free range of motion while the raised center and back edge help the player to maintain balance.
- The 19" to 25" extreme height range works for all variety of body types and preferred playing positions.
- The double-brace legs with slip-proof rubber feet provide durability and stability.
- 17 x 4" Thick Saddle-Style Cushioned Seat
- Soft Vinyl Covering
- Steel Tube Height Adjustment with Memory Lock
- Double-Braced Quad Legs
- Slip-Proof Rubber Feet
Trusted Customer17th Jun 2023
Mr Ian Gibbs12th Jan 2023
Trusted Customer3rd Sep 2022
Mr. Jon Talman10th Aug 2022
katrina pattison10th Aug 2022
Trusted Customer16th Jun 2022
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+