Here's What Mackie Have To Say About the TH15A
Thump Series powered loudspeakers continue their legacy of ultra-affordable, class-leading performance and reliability and bring it to the next level with all-new designs and technology that redefine chest-thumping low-end and versatility.
Delivering proven, chest-thumping low-end, the 1300W Thump™ and Thump Boosted™ loudspeakers are equipped with built-in mixers and application-specific speaker modes to get you set up and sounding good faster than ever. Thump Boosted is equipped with advanced features like channel EQ, wireless streaming, and more, all controllable via the Thump Connect™ app.
The Thump 15A features a built-in 2-channel mixer so you can adjust your sound as you wish, the mixer uses Vita+ pre-amps to provide you with a high-quality sound and also uses Wide-Z technology so it can handle microphone, instrument or line signals with ease. The Thump 15A gives you application specific speaker modes that optimise the speaker’s performance depending on what you’re using the speakers for.
The Thump 15A comes housed in a new enclosure that looks professional and sleek while also being extremely robust and thanks to the four carry handles, you can easily transport the speaker to and from gigs. This speaker is perfect for club/bar venues, live events, mobile DJs and entertainers as well as anywhere that requires a high-performing PA speaker.
- 15″ high-output woofer / 1.4″ titanium dome compression driver
- 1300W of ultra-efficient Class-D power
- LF -1000W
- HF - 300W
- Next-generation system protection and thermal limiting keep your system safe
- All-new amplifier design with Dynamic Bass Response™ technology allows for incredibly fast transient response delivering more chest-thumping low-end than ever
Flexibile and Versatile Features:
- Built-in 2-channel mixer features Vita™ preamps with Wide-Z™ technology to handle mic, line and instrument signals with ease
- XLR thru output allows for simple wired connection to other Thump loudspeakers
- Flexible mounting options including tripod and pole-mounting
- Dual angle design perfect for use as a stage monitor
Optimised Speaker Features:
- Four Application-specific speaker modes for instant system optimization
- Precision digital crossover
- Transducer time alignment
- Universal power supply (100-240VAC) with Power Factor Correction technology ensures consistent performance even with unstable AC power
Excellent Design Features:
- Completely redesigned professional enclosure designed for heavy use
- Loading in and out is easy with a new 4 handle design
- 35.5 lbs. / 16.1 kg