The Mackie Reach™ is an all-in-one professional PA system that delivers clear sound to your entire audience and provides flexible built-in stage monitoring to ensure your best performance. Combined with a built-in 6-channel digital mixer that you can also control wirelessly via the Mackie Connect™ app, The Mackie Reach offers the versatility to get the best possible sound in any situation.
Fantastic Sound with ARC and Earshot Technology
The Reach features Makie's ARC technology to provide an ultra-wide 150 degree coverage so that you can offer the same fantastic clear audio quality to everyone in your audience.
In addition, the Reach features extra side facing speaker cones to create the EarShot monitoring system, that provides an extra 50 degrees of coverage each side so that you and the other performers standing on stage can hear clearly during the performance without having to bring separate monitors.
So simple, you can do it yourself!
The Reach is designed so that anyone can provide their own Amplification for their gigs, without the need for a roadie or live engineer. With this system, your whole band can plug in thanks to the built-in 6-channel digital mixer with complete wireless control. No more having to hook up a seperate mixer and speakers. Reach allows you to connect mics, guitars, keyboards and more and control it all right from your phone
Full Control with the Mackie Connect App
The Reach features built-in bluetooth, so that you can quickly and easily connect with your phone or tablet and start controlling your mix. Everything from levels and EQ to the on-board FX can be adjusted on the fly so that you have full control during your performance.
- 720W Professional PA System
- Mackie ARC (Amplified Radial Curve) Array Technology
- Mackie EarShot personal monitoring system
- Built-in 5 channel Digital mixer
- Wireless streaming and control via Mackie Connect on iOS and Android
ARC Array Technology
- ultra wide 150 degrees of coverage
- Three horizontally angled compression drivers
- Optimal Clarity even in wide venues
EarShot Personal Monitoring System
- High output side-facing stage monitors (one per side)
- Individually selectable (L/R/Both/Neither)
- Independant Level Control from Main
- Can be used to extend room coverage to 250 degrees
- 4 XLR/1/4" combo inputs
- Bluetooth® streaming
- Mackie Connect™ app available for iPhone®, iPod touch®, iPad® and Android™ devices
- Powerful DSP including channel EQ, 16 FX and speaker voicing modes
- Feedback Destroyer
- 3 user-recallable channel presets
- Linkable to an additional Mackie Reach
- Headphone output
- FX mute footswitch input