M Audio BX3 3.5" Powered Studio Monitors
Order now for delivery to you on Thu 18th Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
UK Delivery - from £4.99
Earn 88 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Here's What M-Audio Say About the BX3 Studio Monitors
3.5-inch 120-Watt Multimedia Reference Monitors for Music Production, Live Streaming and Podcasting.
Upgrade Your Sound
Are you unhappy with the sound quality of your built-in computer speakers? Looking to get a better listening experience for your favourite music, podcasts, live streams, video games, video calls and conferences? The M-Audio BX3 monitors are the perfect choice! Compact, attractive and simple-to-install, M-Audio’s BX3 desktop speakers have been meticulously created for you to experience your media like never before!
Immersive Listening Experience
Designed for live streaming, podcasting, gaming, watching movies or listening to your favourite music, M-Audio’s BX3 monitors provide and impressive 120 Watts of crystal-clear sound inside an attractive, style-driven design. The two-way design features an Acoustically-inert MDF cabinet with bass reflex that facilitates a smooth low end and punch through the Black Kevlar® low frequency drivers. Plus, the enhanced rear ports add extended low-frequency response making any video-game, movie or song you play a truly immersive experience. Add to this, the computer-optimised natural silk dome tweeters for a crystal clear high-end and precise stereo image, and the BX3 delivers pristine sound quality perfect for any multimedia application.
The rear panel connections offer ¼-inch, 1⁄8-inch, and RCA inputs making them compatible with all your gear. There is even an 1⁄8-inch aux input and headphone connection on the front of the speaker for your tablet, computer, or mobile device.
Tailor Made Sound
With the BX3, no stone is left unturned when it comes to providing you with the ultimate customised listening experience. High-EQ and Low-EQ controls dial in the perfect sound for your environment. The Left/Right Active Speaker Position switch even lets you choose which speaker is the Left or Right side - particularly useful if you are left-handed and want the speaker with the front panel volume control on your left side.
Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition Included
Pro Tools is the industry standard for recording software. This amazing audio and MIDI recording software helps inspire All information subject to change m-audio.com any musician, podcaster, live streamer or singer-songwriter to create, record and share all their ideas across the world at any time. Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition features Unlimited Busses, Elastic Time and Elastic Pitch, Offline Bounce and 1 GB of free cloud storage space for collaboration or accessing your projects from any computer anywhere that is connected to the internet, plus compatibility with all the included AIR Music Tech Virtual Instruments. This truly amazing software recording package is primed to get your ideas out of your imagination and amplified into the world.
- 3.5-inch Black Kevlar low frequency drivers; 1-inch natural silk dome tweeters
- New computer-optimised tweeter waveguide for precise imaging
- High-EQ and Low-EQ controls for dialling in the perfect sound
- Enhanced rear ports for extended low-frequency response
- Left/right Active Speaker Position switch for configuring which side has volume control
- ¼-inch, 1⁄8-inch, and RCA inputs for connecting to virtually any audio source
- Front 1⁄8-inch AUX input for quick connection of smartphones or other audio sources
- Acoustically-inert MDF cabinet with bass reflex design for deep, rich sound
- Includes 1⁄8-inch speaker interconnect cable, 1⁄8-inch to 1⁄8-inch cable and1⁄8-inch to RCA cable
- Production Software Suite with Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition and 20 Avid Effect Plugins included
- Frequency Response: 80Hz – 22kHz
- Output Power: 120W (total peak), 2 x 25W (RMS)
- LF Driver: 3.5” / 88.9mm
- HF Driver: 1” / 25.4mm; silk dome
- Audio Inputs: 1 RCA stereo input pair; 2 ¼” (6.35mm) TRS inputs; 1 1⁄8” (3.5mm) stereo auxiliary input
- Headphone Output: 1⁄8” (3.5mm) stereo output
- Interconnection Cable: 1⁄8” (3.5mm) TRS
- Power: 100–240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 85W
- Dimensions (width x depth x height, per speaker): 5.5” x 5.7” x 8.2” / 140 x 145 x 208mm
- Weight (per pair of speakers): 7.39 lbs. / 3.35kg
- Trade Doubler Group ID
- Speaker Size
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr Gian-Marco Marseglia4th Jul 2022
Mr Patrick Beullens24th Mar 2022
Trusted Customer12th Jan 2022
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+