The M-Audio AIR192X8 is designed to be the perfect desktop USB audio interface. Boasting a number of excellent features and bundling together a host of brilliant creative software, this interface is sure to boost experimentation from the outset – whether you’re a producer, content creator or singer-songwriter, this handy bit of gear is made for you.
Carefully Considered Features
Each feature has been implemented to make your workflow better and more straightforward. Record up to 4 channels of audio in ultra-clear 24-bit/192kHz and capture the nuances and detail of your vocals or instruments as a result of 4 low-noise crystal preamps (paired with quality A/D converters). You can also plug your bass or guitar directly into the hi-z instrument inputs and track away to your hearts content.
5-pin MIDI in and out allows you to utilise your outboard equipment and virtual instruments (included with the product) alongside the interface too. Add to this a large dedicated knob intended for accurate monitoring during live and studio mixing applications, as well as a USB-C connection with super-fast, latency reducing speeds, and you’ve got yourself a great all-round package!
Bundled together with the AIR192X8 is a selection of great software that encourages creativity right out of the box! Ableton Lite Live, Pro Tools First, 20 Avid FX plug-ins and a variety of AIR Music Technology virtual instruments are just some of the powerful tools available to you. Enhancing your mixes has never been so straightforward.
- 2GB of Touch Loops
- AIR Music Technology Strike
- AIR Music Technology DB33
- AIR Music Technology Boom
- AIR Music Technology Vacuum
- AIR Music Technology Mini Grand
- AIR Music Technology Xpand!2
- AIR Music Technology Creative FX Range
- 20 Avid FX Plug-ins
- Avid Eleven Lite Bass & Guitar Processor
- Ableton Live Lite
- Pro Tools First
- Power Supply:
- Bus Powered
- Mac & PC Compatible
- USB: Type USB-C (2.0)
- MIDI I/O: x 1 1/8", x1 1/8" (Out), USB
- Headphones Port: x1 1/4"
- Analogue Inputs: x2 XLR-1/4" Combo (Mic/Line)
- Analogue Outputs: x2 1/4" TRS, x1 Dual RCA Stereo, x1 Dual RCA Stereo (Aux Out)
- A/D Resolution: 24-Bit/192kHz
- Phantom Power: Linked Ch ½
- Preamps: x2 Mic, x2 Instrument
- Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 4