Audio-Technica AT-One Handheld Transmitter Only
Wireless rigs are a great addition to your gigging setup. By cutting out wires you can free yourself up to move around, reduce stage clutter and still get high quality sound live.
The AT-One from Audio Technica is an entry level wireless mic handheld unit, you can connect this unit to an Audio Technica reciever. These units are easy to setup, reliable and can be connected to a variety of microphones.
This Kit includes:
- ATW-R1F Rack mountable receiver
Run your own setup
While a lot of venues have a solid mic for each performer it's a weight of your mind to know that your gear is in working order and setup for your needs. By bringing your own wireless mic rig you can bypass the slightly battered unbranded mic at your local venue and go straight into the di box with your own equipment.
Here's what Audio Technica have to say about the AT
With a 2 x 4 channel frequency plan for enhanced flexibility, sturdy but stylish build quality and a simple user interface, AT-One is ready to become your perfect wireless companion.
AT-One is designed with simplicity and ease-of-use in mind. Equipped with a practical carrying case, rack-mount kit and detachable antennae, AT-One is the perfect balance of price and performance, ideal for those looking for accurate, reliable performance at an entry level price.
The AT-One’s frequency plan is divided into two groups with 4 available channels in each group split between the Europe wide license free frequency range and the LTE duplex gap. Users can choose up to 4 channels within one group.
The ATR35cW is a Miniature omnidirectional condenser microphone. Fitted with 4-pin HRS connector for use with A-T Unipak transmitters.
- Receiving system: Antenna switching diversity
- Image rejection: 55dB minimum
- Dynamic range: HH: 108 dB, BP 103 dB (@ max deviation)
- Sensitivity: 10dBµV (S/N 60dB @ 20 kHz deviation)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <1% - 20 kHz deviation @ 1 kHz
- Level control: Mic / Line (0 / -20dB)
- Antenna Input: BNC type, 50O - BIAS voltage 12V DC 100mA each
- Audio Output: Unbalanced -2dBV, Balanced 4dBV
- Output connectors: Unbalanced: 6.3 mm mono jack, Balanced: XLRM-type
- Dimensions: 200 mm x 42 mm x 122 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 418 g without accessories
- Accessories included: AC Adapter, Antennas, Rack mount adapter
- Optional System Accessory: AT8677 Dual rack mount kit
Available For Order
Normally available in 7 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 7 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
UK Delivery £4.99